Truck Shipping Containers
Business grows by working with proven solutions providers. So when several of the world leaders in the small package delivery industry needed Truck Shipping Containers, they researched, investigated and contacted The Granger Plastics Company.
Granger Plastics not only designed a container to meet their myriad of needs, but helped to keep the functionality and safety of their employees in mind while saving each company literally millions of dollars in maintenance and labor, while increasing operations efficiencies. The Granger Plastics Company further pursued this innovation and went to market with the Truck and Cargo Container Series.
The Truck Shipping Container by The Granger Plastics Company yields an unprecedented 1/2" thick polyethylene wall. The entry has an ergonomically designed cargo net for easy loading and unloading. Tri-fold doors are also available by custom order. The Truck Shipping Container aides in maximum utilization of freight space and minimize material handling, thus offering a tremendous cost reduction in manpower.
The Truck Shipping Containers evenly yield out 48' trailers (26 units) and 53' trailers (29 units). With a huge weight capacity of 3600 lbs. per container and with a volume capacity of 75 ft., The Truck Shipping Containers allow for large yet secure storage of freight.
he steel base of the Truck Shipping Container can be customized to utilize existing conveyor systems, thus adapting or replacing older, less durable containers that eat away at maintenance budgets. Various caster arrangements are available and as always, any color or customized colors are available, so matching your specific color or shade is never a problem.
In-house design engineers are available to create a specialized container to meet specific product needs maximizing efficiency and minimizing loss of both product and time. Let Granger Plastics become a partner with your company to reduce material handling, labor costs and maintenance with the Truck Shipping Container!
Truck Shipping Container Features
- • Interior Dimensions [32"(D) x 60" (W) x 72" (H)]
- • Exterior Dimensions [34" (D) x 62" (W) x 77.5" (H)]
- • Ergonomic Design
- • 26 Units yields 48' Trailer
- • 29 Units yields 53' Trailer
- • Tri-Fold Door for easy load/unloading
- • Maximum utilization of space
- • Reduced material handling
- • Maximum capacity of 3600 lbs.
- • Volume Capacity of 75 ft
- • Molded from durable polyethylene
- • Steel base can be customized to utilize existing conveyor systems
- • Various colors available
- • Various Caster arrangements available
- • Cargo Net or Easy Access Tri-Fold Door Available
For more information on Truck Shipping Containers: Click Below